A Pooled Time-Series Cross-Section Analysis Of Land Prices
AbstractBased on a theoretical formulation of land price formation as an economic rent to a fixed input, a single equation econometric model is specified and estimated to explain land prices in five Iowa crop reporting districts. It identifies the influence of farm prices, inflationary pressures, and land quality on the price of land.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Western Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 07 (1982)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Cropland Values in the Great Plains," Working Papers 51080, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Land Values in the Great Plains," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48148, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Drescher, Klaus & Henderson, Jason R. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2001. "Farmland Price Determinants," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20685, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Wiedrich, Garland D. & Vreugdenhil, Harvey G., 1985. "Effects Of Energy Development On Agricultural Land Values," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Moore, Sean, 2006. "The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Sala Rios, Mercé & Torres Solé, Teresa, 2007. "Factores No Agronómicos: Análisis De Su Influencia En Los Precios De La Tierra Agraria/Analysis on the infl uence of Non-agronomic-factors over the prices of agricultural land," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 145-164, Abril.
- Jason Henderson & Sean Moore, 2005. "The impact of wildlife recreation on farmland values," Research Working Paper RWP 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Drescher, Klaus & McNamara, Kevin T., 1999. "Determinants of German farmland prices," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa043, European Regional Science Association.
- Jason Henderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2008. "The impact of ethanol plants on cropland values in the Great Plains," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Shalit, Haim & Schmitz, Andrew, 1984. "Farmland Price Behavior And Credit Allocation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.