Determining Optimal Replacement Age Of Beef Cows In The Presence Of Stochastic Elements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 08 (1976)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Kenneth E. & Purcell, Wayne D., 1972. "A Quantitative Approach To The Feedlot Replacement Decision," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Stockton, Matthew C. & Van Tassell, Larry W., 2007. "The Cattle Price Cycle: An Exploration in Simulation," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37564, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Falconer, Lawrence L. & Long, Charles R. & McGrann, James M., 1996. "A Decision Support Aid For Beef Cattle Investment Using Expert Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), July.
- Ospina, Enrique & Shumway, C. Richard, 1979. "Disaggregated Analysis Of Short-Run Beef Supply Response," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- Clary, Gregory M. & Jordan, Johnny W. & Thompson, Carl Eugene, 1984. "Economics Of Purchasing Genetically Superior Beef Bulls," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Short, Sara D., 2001. "The Beef Cow Replacement Decision," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2).
- Kay, Ronald D. & Rister, M. Edward, 1977. "Income Tax Effects On Beef Cow Replacement Strategy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Bentley, Ernest & Shumway, C. Richard, 1981. "Adaptive Planning Over The Cattle Price Cycle," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.