Conserving and Planting Trees on Farms: Lessons from Australian Cases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its journal Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 03 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Farm Management; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian D. Hodge, 1982.
"Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland‐Seepage Salinity,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(3), pages 185-201, December.
- Hodge, Ian D., 1982. "Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland-Seepage Salinity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(03), December.
- Tisdell, Clem, 1970. "On the Theory of Externalities," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(113), pages 14-25, March.
- Greig, P.J. & Devonshire, P.G., 1981. "Tree Removals And Saline Seepage In Victorian Catchments: Some Hydrologic And Economic Results," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(02), August.
- Tisdell, C A & De Silva, N T M H, 1983. "The Economic Spacing of Trees and Other Crops," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 281-93.
- P. J. Greig & P. G. Devonshire, 1981. "Tree Removals And Saline Seepage In Victorian Catchments: Some Hydrologic And Economic Results," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(2), pages 134-148, 08.
- Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Signor, Anthony & Mullen, John D., 2000. "The Potential Role of Farm Forestry in the Wheat-Sheep Zone of NSW," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123659, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.