Consumer Demand for Convenience Foods: Demographics and Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Food Distribution Research Society in its journal Journal of Food Distribution Research.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003.
"Why Have Americans Become More Obese?,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1994, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- John L. Park & Oral Capps, 1997. "Demand for Prepared Meals by U.S. Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 814-824.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2003.
"A double-hurdle model of Irish household expenditure on prepared meals,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1053-1061.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2001. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Irish Household Expenditure on Prepared Meals," Trinity Economics Papers 200119, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Oral Capps, 1992. "Determinants of food away from home consumption: An update," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 549-559.
- Shapiro, Jesse & Glaeser, Edward & Cutler, David, 2003. "Why Have Americans Become More Obese," Scholarly Articles 2640583, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 1998. "A sample selection model for prepared food expenditures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 345-352.
- Larissa Drescher & Janneke Jonge & Ellen Goddard & Thomas Herzfeld, 2012. "Consumer’s stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 507-517, December.
- Sheely, Megan, 2008. "Global Adoption of Convenience Foods," SS-AAEA Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.