Estimating Average Treatment Effects with Continuous and Discrete Covariates: The Case of Swan-Ganz Catheterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Azeem Shaikh & Edward Vytlacil, 2005.
"Treatment Effect Bounds: An Application to Swan-Ganz Catheterization,"
NBER Working Papers
11263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Vytlacil, Edward, 2012. "Treatment effect bounds: An application to Swan–Ganz catheterization," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 223-243.
- Steven F. Koch and Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013.
"Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting,"
373, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-14, McMaster University.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Working Papers 201353, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.