Modeling Global Interdependence: Centers, Peripheries, and Frontiers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 86 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- POPKOVA, Elena, 2014. "New Prospects Of Economic Growth In Context Of Underdevelopment Whirlpools Phenomena," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 5-20.
- Hiau Looi Kee, 2002. "Productivity in endowments : sectoral evidence for Hong Kong's aggregate growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2892, The World Bank.
- Galor, Oded & Mountford, Andrew, 2008.
"Trading Population for Productivity: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
6678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Andrew Mountford, 2008. "Trading Population for Productivity: Theory and Evidence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 1143-1179.
- Oded Galor & Andrew Mountford, 2008. "Trading Population for Productivity: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2004. "Agricultural Expansion, Resource Booms and Growth in Latin America: Implications for Long-run Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 137-157, January.
- Oded_Galor & Andrew Mountford, 2004.
"Trading Population for Productivity,"
2004-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Barbier, 2002.
"The Role of Natural Resources in Economic Development,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies
2002-27, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2003. "The Role of Natural Resources in Economic Development," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 253-272, 06.
- Hiau Looi Kee, 2001. "Productivity versus endowments - a study of Singapore's sectoral growth, 1974-92," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2702, The World Bank.
- Milan Zafirovski, 2001. "Sociology of economics or sociology of economy? theoretical-methodological arguments for sociological economics," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 27-58, September.
- LÃ¡nyi, Kamilla, 2001.
"VÃ¡zlat a globalizÃ¡ciÃ³nak nevezett jelensÃ©gkÃ¶r Ã©rtelmezÃ©sÃ©rÅ‘l
[Outline of an interpretation of the circle of phenomena known as globalization]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 498-519.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.