Business Confidence and Depression Prevention: A Mesoeconomic Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 82 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2014.
"Productivity growth and volatility: how important are wage and price rigidities?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 306-324, January.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important Are Wage and Price Rigidities?," Working Paper Series 02_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important are Wage and Price Rigidities?," CEIS Research Paper 211, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Annicchiarico Barbara & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Productivity growth and volatility: How important are wage and price rigidities?," wp.comunite 0089, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi, 2011. "Volatility, growth, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1696-1709, October.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Georgeta VINTILA & Ioana Laura TIBULCA, 2014. "A Study on the Relationship between Fiscal Pressure and the Business Confidence Index," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 107-112, January.
- Ece Oral & Dilara Ece & Turknur Hamsici, 2005. "Building Up a Real Sector Business Confidence Index for Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 5(1), pages 23-54.
- Bob McNabb & Karl Taylor, 2002.
"Business Cycles and the Role of Confidence: Evidence from Europe,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
02/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Karl Taylor & Robert McNabb, 2007. "Business Cycles and the Role of Confidence: Evidence for Europe," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(2), pages 185-208, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.