The Behavior of U.S. Tariff Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 79 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier León & Carlos Oliva, 1992. "Componente no Estacionario y la Paridad del Poder de Compra en 12 Países Latinoamericanos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(88), pages 481-504.
- Andrew K. Rose & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1989. "Tariffs and the macroeconomy: evidence from the USA," International Finance Discussion Papers 365, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008.
"The Doha development agenda : what's on the table?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4672, The World Bank.
- Will Martin & Aaditya Mattoo, 2010. "The Doha Development Agenda: What's on the table?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 81-107.
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2009.
"Australian and American tariffs policies: do they rock or tango?,"
13507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2009. "Australian and American tariffs policies: do they rock or tango?," MPRA Paper 13627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2009.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994.
"What does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell Us That We Ought to Know?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994. "What Does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell UsThat We Ought To Know?," NBER Working Papers 4870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hwang, Jinyoung & Jung, Kun-Oh, 2002. "Initial asset inequality and tariff formation: a cross-country analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 405-410, August.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2003.
"Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 101-113, February.
- Ikeda & S., 2000. "Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0519, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.