A Further Test of Noncooperative Bargaining Theory: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Manzini, 2001.
"Time preferences: do they matter in bargaining?,"
- Jeffrey E Prisbey, 1997. "Fairness in Ultimatum Games with Heterogeneous Receivers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 594, David K. Levine.
- Katri Sieberg & David Clark & Charles A. Holt & Timothy Nordstrom & William Reed, 2013. "An Experimental Analysis of Asymmetric Power in Conflict Bargaining," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 375-397, August.
- Johnson, Eric J. & Camerer, Colin & Sen, Sankar & Rymon, Talia, 2002. "Detecting Failures of Backward Induction: Monitoring Information Search in Sequential Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 16-47, May.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Stephan Schosser, 2012. "Backward Induction or Forward Reasoning? - An Experiment of Stochastic Alternating Offer Bargaining -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rami Zwick & Xiao-Ping Chen, 1999.
"What Price Fairness? A Bargaining Study,"
- Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul, 2004. "Pretrial settlement with fairness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 287-296, July.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2012. "Backward induction or forward reasoning? An experiment of stochastic alternating offer bargaining," Working Paper Series in Economics 42, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.