Price Controls in a Posted Offer Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland, 2011.
"Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Engelmann, D. & Müller, W., 2008. "Collusion through Price Ceilings? In Search of a Focal-Point Effect," Discussion Paper 2008-036, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Dhananjay (Dan) K. Gode & Shyam Sunder, 2000.
"Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects Of Non-Binding Price Controls,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm1, Yale School of Management.
- Gode, Dhananjay (Dan) K. & Sunder, Shyam, 2004. "Double auction dynamics: structural effects of non-binding price controls," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1707-1731, July.
- Dhananjay K. & Shyam Sunder, 2004. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects of Non-binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm141, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Kujal, Praveen, 2008.
"Quantitative Restrictions in Experimental Posted-offer Markets,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- Praveen Kujal, 2003. "Quantitative Restrictions In Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Economics Working Papers we036125, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007.
"Pricing and Trust,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kujal, Praveen, 1999. "Price ceilings and firm-specific quantity restrictions in posted-offer markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 389-406, December.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.