Applications of Economics to an Imperfect World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Joskow & Roger Noll, 2013. "Alfred E. Kahn, 1917–2010," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 107-126, March.
- S. Borenstein, 2013.
"Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 127-160, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy L. Rose, 2012. "After Airline Deregulation and Alfred E. Kahn," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 376-80, May.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2010. "Market Imperfections versus Regulatory Imperfections," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(3), pages 3-7, October.
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2005. "Eficiencia y Distribución," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 301, Universidad del CEMA.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2012.
"Merchant and regulated transmission: theory, evidence and policy,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 308-335, December.
- Littlechild, S., 2011. "Merchant and Regulated Transmission: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1160, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel, 2012. "Behavioral economic engineering," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 665-676.
- Richard Carter, 1986. "Dereglementation: Faut-il dedommager les groupes qui sont penalises? (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(2), pages 294-306, June.
- Nancy L. Rose, 2013. "Learning from the Past: Insights for the Regulation of Economic Activity," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.