Market Imperfections versus Regulatory Imperfections
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-89, September.
- Kahn, Alfred E, 1979. "Applications of Economics to an Imperfect World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2007. "Regulation of Natural Monopoly," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Paul Joskow & Nancy L. Rose, 1987.
"The Effects of Economic Regulation,"
447, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Vassiliev, M. & Filatov, A., 2011. "The Models of Strategic Interaction between Network and Generating Companies at Electricity Transmission Market," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 54-73.
- Nancy L. Rose, 2013. "Learning from the Past: Insights for the Regulation of Economic Activity," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2012. "Self-regulation as a remedy for market turmoil: An over-the-counter or a prescription drug?," MPRA Paper 51328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cave, Martin, 2013. "Extending competition in network industries: Can input markets circumvent the need for an administered access regime?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 82-92.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2012.
"Merchant and regulated transmission: theory, evidence and policy,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 308-335, December.
- Littlechild, S., 2011. "Merchant and Regulated Transmission: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1160, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.