Some Aspects of Technology Transfer and Direct Foreign Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Tobin & Susan Rose-Ackerman, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Business Environment in Developing Countries: the Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 587, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- K. Lenaerts & B. Merlevede, 2014. "FDI Spillovers and Multinational Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/879, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995.
"Taxation and the transfer of technology by multinational firms,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-155149, Tilburg University.
- Harry Huizinga, 1995. "Taxation and the Transfer of Technology by Multinational Firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 648-55, August.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "Taxation and the transfer of technology by multinational firms," Discussion Paper 1995-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deardorff, A.V. & Djankov, S., 2000.
"Knowledge Transfer Under Subcontracting: Evidence from Czech Firms,"
454, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan & Djankov, Simeon, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer Under Subcontracting: Evidence from Czech Firms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1837-1847, October.
- Singh, Anshul, 2013. "Do the FDI, Economic growth and Trade affect each other for India: An ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 51447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piva, Mariacristina, 2004. "The impact of technology transfer on employment and income distribution in developing countries : a survey of theoretical models and empirical studies," ILO Working Papers 366690, International Labour Organization.
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2014. "Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.