A Markovian Model of Labor Market Decisions by Workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1979. "Sorting Models of Labor Mobility, Turnover, and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Carling & Bertil Holmlund & Altin Vejsiu, 2000.
"Do Benefit Cuts Boost Job Findings? Swedish Evidence From the 1990s,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
365, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carling, Kenneth & Holmlund, Bertil & Vejsiu, Altin, 2001. "Do Benefit Cuts Boost Job Finding? Swedish Evidence from the 1990s," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(474), pages 766-90, October.
- Carling, Kenneth & Holmlund, Bertil & Vejsiu, Altin, 1999. "Do Benefit Cuts Boost Job Findings? Swedish Evidence from the 1990s," Working Paper Series 1999:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carling, Kenneth & Holmlund, Bertil & Vejsiu, Altin, 1999. "Do benefit cuts boost job findings? Swedish evidence from the 1990s," Working Paper Series 1999:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Carling, K. & Holmlund, B. & Vejsiu, A., 1999. "Do Benefit Cuts Boost Job Findings? Swedish Evidence from the 1990s," Papers 1999:20, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- H Ingham & M Ingham, 2003. "State transitions in Polish agriculture," Working Papers 541970, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982.
"New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982. "New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 1995. "Active labor market policies in the OECD and in selected transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1502, The World Bank.
- Per Engström & Bertil Holmlund, 2007.
"Worker Absenteeism in Search Equilibrium,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 439-467, 09.
- Engström, Per & Holmlund, Bertil, 2005. "Worker Absenteeism in Search Equilibrium," Working Paper Series 2005:22, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Engström, Per & Holmlund, Bertil, 2007. "Worker Absenteeism in Search Equilibrium," IZA Discussion Papers 2947, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Per Engström & Bertil Holmlund, 2005. "Worker Absenteeism in Search Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1978. "Labor Force Transitions and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Silverstone, 2001. "Some Aspects of Labour Market Flows in New Zealand 1986-2001," Working Papers in Economics 01/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Michael Stolpe, 2004. "Non-Market Interaction in Primary Equity Markets: Evidence from France and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1211, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- H Ingham & M Ingham, 2005. "Labour flows into and out of Polish agriculture: a micro-level analysis," Working Papers 563462, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.