Power and the Useful Economist
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Bartel, 2007. "Der öffentliche Sektor in der Defensive," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 33(2), pages 199-230.
- James Boyce, 2003. "Inequality and Environmental Protection," Working Papers wp52, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Boyce, James K. & Klemer, Andrew R. & Templet, Paul H. & Willis, Cleve E., 1999. "Power distribution, the environment, and public health: A state-level analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 127-140, April.
- Charles Wright, 1977. "A note on the decision rules of public regulatory agencies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 151-155, September.
- James Boyce, 1994. "Inequality as a Cause of Environmental Degradation," Published Studies ps1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "FROM GALBRAITH TO KRUGMAN AND BACK Galbraith, Krugman and ‘Good Economics’," Discussion Papers Series 369, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2006.
"Optimal Corporation Tax: An I.O. Approach,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
42, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2005. "Optimal Corporation Tax: An I.O. Approach," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp97, IIIS.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2006. "Optimal corporation tax: an I.O. approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6719, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.