Der öffentliche Sektor in der Defensive
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik in its journal Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft (WuG).
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Postal: Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abt. WW-Stat., Prinz Eugen Strasse 20-22, 1040 Wien Austria
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman & Bulent Unel, 2002.
"Voluntary Association in Public Goods Experiments: Reciprocity, Mimicry and Efficiency,"
2002-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman & Bulent Unel, 2005. "Voluntary Association in Public Goods Experiments: Reciprocity, Mimicry and Efficiency," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 1032-1053, October.
- Faranak Miraftab, 2004. "Neoliberalism and casualization of public sector services: the case of waste collection services in Cape Town, South Africa," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 874-892, December.
- Henry Ohlsson, 2003.
"Ownership and Production Costs: Choosing between Public Production and Contracting-Out in the Case of Swedish Refuse Collection,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 451-476, December.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs - Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Working Paper Series 1998:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Papers 1998-6, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Hans Gersbach & Marten Keil, 2005.
"Productivity Improvements in Public Organisations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(505), pages 671-688, 07.
- Martimort, David & De Donder, Philippe & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2003.
"An Incomplete Contract Perspective on Public Good Provision,"
IDEI Working Papers
212, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Martimort & Philippe De Donder & Etienne Billette de Villemeur, 2005. "An Incomplete Contract Perspective on Public Good Provision," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 149-180, 04.
- Jean Hindriks & Romans Pancs, 2001.
"Free Riding on Altruism and Group Size,"
436, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Galbraith, John Kenneth, 1973. "Power and the Useful Economist," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Prisbrey, Jeffrey E, 1997. "Anomalous Behavior in Public Goods Experiments: How Much and Why?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 829-46, December.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, .
"Social Comparisons and Pro-social Behavior - Testing ‘Conditional Cooperation’ in a Field Experiment,"
IEW - Working Papers
162, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, 2004. "Social Comparisons and Pro-social Behavior: Testing "Conditional Cooperation" in a Field Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1717-1722, December.
- Rainer Bartel, 1994. "Egoismus, Altruismus und Effizienzgestaltung im öffentlichen Bereich: Argumente und Implikationen," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 20(2), pages 231-246.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.