Portfolio Choice, Investment and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birchenall, Javier A., 2008. "Equilibrium, convergence, and capital mobility in neoclassical models of growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 10-13, April.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli & Zhou, Ying, 2013. "Revisting the Steady-State Equilibrium Conditions of Neoclassical Growth Models," MPRA Paper 55045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Inflation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 1235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan C. Stockman, 1983.
NBER Working Papers
1230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli, 2012.
[Can the Steady-State Path of Neoclassical Growth Model Embrace Capital-Augmenting Technological Progress?]," MPRA Paper 55044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raúl Yver, 1972. "El Comportamiento de la Inversión y la Oferta de la Industria Ganadera en Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 9(28), pages 5-63.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1976. "A Reformulation of Macroeconomic Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 075, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1997.
"Investment Tax Incentives, Prices, and the Supply of Capital Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
6192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "Investment Tax Incentives, Prices, And The Supply Of Capital Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 113(1), pages 121-148, February.
- Shane, Mathew, 1970. "Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process," Staff Papers 13795, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Neil H. Buchanan, 1998. "Taxes, Saving, and Macroeconomics," Macroeconomics 9805009, EconWPA.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Inflación y Crecimiento," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 267-278.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Information, Finance, and Markets: The Architecture of Allocative Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 3652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Benavie, 1975. "Equities in the Keynesian Model," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 10-22, January.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli & Zhou, Ying, 2014. "Is Harrod-neutrality Needed for Balanced Growth? Uzawa's Theorem Revisited," MPRA Paper 55046, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2014.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1977. "A Reformulation of Macroeconomic Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 091, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.