Inflación y Crecimiento
AbstractFacts disagree with the implication that inflation and growth are positively correlated. Cross-section time series for the periods 1961-1973 and 1973-1981 suggest a significant negative contemporaneous' correlation among both variables. There are several
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 61 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. K. Foley & M. Sidrauski, 1968.
"Portfolio Choice, Investment, and Growth,"
24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1977. "Inflation, Capital, and Deficit Finance," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 141-50, February.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976.
"Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 809-20, December.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983. "Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 28-43 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1974. "Money and the Production Function," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(4), pages 517-33, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.