The Lag in Monetary Policy as Implied by the Time Pattern of Monetary Effects on Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1991. "Modeling the liquidity effect of a money shock," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 3-34.
- Vilasuso, Jon, 1999. "The Liquidity Effect and the Operating Procedure of the Federal Reserve," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 443-461, July.
- Daniel Kuehn, 2011. "A critique of Powell, Woods, and Murphy on the 1920–1921 depression," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 273-291, September.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2001.
"The Federal Reserve's operating procedure, nonborrowed reserves, borrowed reserves and the liquidity effect,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1717-1739, September.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1998. "The Federal Reserve's operating procedure, nonborrowed reserves, borrowed reserves and the liquidity effect," Working Papers 1998-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ben Fung & Rohit Gupta, 1995. "Searching for the Liquidity Effect in Canada," Macroeconomics 9502004, EconWPA.
- Tarhan, Vefa, 1995. "Does the federal reserve affect asset prices?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1199-1222.
- Benjamin Kim & Noor Ghazali, 1998. "The Liquidity Effect of Money Shocks on Short-Term Interest Rates: Some International Evidence," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 49-63.
- Ben Fung & Rohit Gupta, . "Searching for the Liquidity Effect in Canada," Working Papers 94-12, Bank of Canada.
- Bilan, Olena, 2005. "In search of the liquidity effect in Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 500-516, September.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Chung, Tin-fah & M., Shamsher, 2012. "Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 202-220.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1996. "Identifying the liquidity effect: the case of nonborrowed reserves," Working Papers 1996-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.