FAQ for RePEc archive maintainers
- Where do I sign up for monthly mailings?
Monthly mailings regarding series and journals, containing various statistics and alerts, are sent to maintainers specified with Maintainer-Email: in archive and series templates, as well as editors listed in series templates. There is no other way.
- I receive monthly mailings, but I want someone else to receive them. Can you change the address?
No. We do not change the address, you do. Do this in the series and archive templates.
- I heard authors also get an individualized mailing. How do I get it?
Authors register at the RePEc Author Service.
- How do I get the editor of my series/journal to get a monthly email as well?
Add the following to the series template: Editor-Name: and Editor-Email:. If there are multiple editors, put several pairs of fields, one for each editor, just as you do for authors.
- I do not want to get the mailings anymore. What can I do?
Modify the archive and series templates accordingly. Note, however, that Maintainer-Email: is required, so someone has to get these emails...
Comments and additions about your own experience are welcome. Send them to Christian Zimmermann.