Report NEP-URE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Kawawaki, 2009. "The Relation between Housing and Financial Wealth: Evidence from Japanese Metropolitan Households," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09J009, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2009. "Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation," Working Papers 29, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua Angrist & Susan Dynarski & Thomas J. Kane & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Accountability and Flexibility in Public Schools: Evidence from Boston's Charters and Pilots," NBER Working Papers 15549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes," CEPR Discussion Papers 624, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hajime Tomura, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy during Endogenous Housing-Market Boom-Bust Cycles," Working Papers 09-32, Bank of Canada.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain," Working Papers XREAP2009-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Juvenile Delinquency and Conformism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dante Contreras & Patricia Medrano, 2009. "Evidence of neighborhood e?ects on educational performance in the chilean school voucher system," Working Papers wp302, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Rusche, Karsten & Oberst, Christian, 2009.
"Europäische Metropolregionen in Deutschland – eine regionalökonomische Evaluation
[European Metropolitan Regions in Germany – a regional economic evaluation]," MPRA Paper 18887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degen, Kathrin & Fischer, Andreas M, 2009. "Immigration and Swiss House Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Ethnic Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Sequential Search with Incompletely Informed Consumers: Theory and Evidence from Retail Gasoline Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0914, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Employment and Asset Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0917, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sebastien TERRA, 2009. "Zipf's Law for Cities: On a New Testing Procedure," Working Papers 200920, CERDI.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Urban Public Pension, Replacement Rates and Population Growth Rate in China," MPRA Paper 18846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2009. "Mental accounting in the housing market," IEW - Working Papers 453, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Marcelin Joanis, 2009. "The Road to Power: Partisan Loyalty and the Centralized Provision of Local Infrastructure," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-46, CIRANO.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- André Martínez & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," Working Papers 2009-12, Banco de México.