Report NEP-URE-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Stillman & David Mare, 2007. "The Impact of Immigration on the Geographic Mobility of New Zealanders," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0714, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Adriana Sánchez Hugalde, 2007. "Influencia de la Inmigración en la Elección Escolar," Working Papers XREAP2007-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised 2007.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Mario JAMETTI & Kurt SCHMIDHEINY, 2007. "Do Agglomeration Economies Reduce the Sensitivity of Firm Location to Tax Differentials?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.13, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "The Effects of Immigration on U.S. Wages and Rents: A General Equilibrium Approach," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0713, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2007. "Better prepared for retirement? Using panel data to improve wealth estimates of ELSA respondents," IFS Working Papers W07/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Philippe Belley & Lance Lochner, 2008. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20081, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:rep-wp2007-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Why do home owners work longer hours?," IFS Working Papers W07/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- W.H.J. Hassink & H. Kiiver, 2007. "Age-dependent Effects of Socio-economic Background on Educational Attainment - Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 07-26, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2008. "On the Regional Incidence of Public Investment in Highways in the USA," Working Papers 70, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2007. "Higher education funding reforms in England: the distributional effects and the shifting balance of costs," IFS Working Papers W07/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Maliranta, Mika & Mohnen, Pierre & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Is Inter-firm Labor Mobility a Channel of Knowledge Spillovers? Evidence from a Linked Employer-Employee Panel," Discussion Papers 1116, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R. J. Nicholls & S. Hanson & Celine Herweijer & Nicola Patmore & Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Jean Château & Robert Muir-Wood, 2008. "Ranking Port Cities with High Exposure and Vulnerability to Climate Extremes: Exposure Estimates," OECD Environment Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.