Report NEP-URE-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2007. "Da integração territorial às aglomerações econômicas: a organização espacial e as políticas regionais nos Estados Unidos (1800-2000)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td305, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn & Deddy Koesrindartoto & Peter Allen & Phil Blythe & Sergio Grosso, 2007. "A smart market for passenger road transport (SMPRT) congestion: an application of computational mechanism design," Economics Discussion Papers 630, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2007. "NFL Governance and the Fate of the New Orleans Saints: Some Observations," Working Papers 0709, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Alan Kirman & Sheri Markose & Simone Giasante & Paolo Pin, 2007. "Marginal contribution, reciprocity and equity in segregated groups: Bounded rationality and self-organization in social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 629, University of Essex, Department of Economics.