Report NEP-URE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2006. "Why Has House Price Dispersion Gone Up?," NBER Working Papers 12538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juanna Schrøter Joensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2006. "Is there a Causal Effect of High School Math on Labor Market Outcomes?," Economics Working Papers 2006-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Múgica, Jose M. & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes, 2006. "Do business density and variety determine retail performance?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb065817, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2004. "The Effect of Spillovers on the Provision of Local Public Goods," MPRA Paper 186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2006.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérome Vicente & Yan Dala Pria, 2006. "Why some clusters succeed whereas others decline ? Modelling the ambivalent stability properties of clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200619, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Paul Beaudry & Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Endogenous skill bias in technology adoption: city-level evidence from the IT revolution," Working Paper Series 2006-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "GSEs, mortgage rates, and secondary market activities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2006. "Is Venture Capital a regional business? – The role of syndication," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- De Borger Bruno & Dunkerley Fay & Proost Stef, 2006. "The interaction between tolls and capacity investment in serial and parallel transport networks," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0607, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2006. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-253, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2006. "Measuring the Macroeconomic Risks Posed by Asset Price Booms," NBER Working Papers 12542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Mueller & André van Stel & David J. Storey, 2006. "The effects of new firm formation on regional development over time: The case of Great Britain," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Michael Creel & Montserrat Farell Ferrer, 2006. "The black-white test score gap widens with age?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 670.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2006. "Early childhood nutrition, schooling, and sibling inequality in a dynamic context: evidence from South Africa," FCND briefs 203, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).