Report NEP-URE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2006. "Why Has House Price Dispersion Gone Up?," NBER Working Papers 12538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juanna Schrøter Joensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2006. "Is there a Causal Effect of High School Math on Labor Market Outcomes?," Economics Working Papers 2006-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Múgica, Jose M. & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2006. "Do business density and variety determine retail performance?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb065817, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2004. "The Effect of Spillovers on the Provision of Local Public Goods," MPRA Paper 186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2006.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérome Vicente & Yan Dala Pria, 2006. "Why some clusters succeed whereas others decline ? Modelling the ambivalent stability properties of clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200619, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Paul Beaudry & Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Endogenous skill bias in technology adoption: city-level evidence from the IT revolution," Working Paper Series 2006-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "GSEs, mortgage rates, and secondary market activities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2006. "Is Venture Capital a regional business? – The role of syndication," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- De Borger Bruno & Dunkerley Fay & Proost Stef, 2006. "The interaction between tolls and capacity investment in serial and parallel transport networks," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0607, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Quak, H.J. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2006. "Urban Distribution: The Impacts of Different Governmental Time-Window Schemes," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-053-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2006. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-253, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2006. "Measuring the Macroeconomic Risks Posed by Asset Price Booms," NBER Working Papers 12542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Mueller & André van Stel & David J. Storey, 2006. "The effects of new firm formation on regional development over time: The case of Great Britain," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Michael Creel & Montserrat Farell Ferrer, 2006. "The black-white test score gap widens with age?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 670.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2006. "Early childhood nutrition, schooling, and sibling inequality in a dynamic context: evidence from South Africa," FCND briefs 203, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).