Report NEP-URE-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graaff, Thomas de, 2004. "On the substitution and complimentarity between telework and travel : a review and application," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Montis, Andrea & Deplano, Giancarlo & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Multicriteria evaluation and local environmental planning for sustainable tourism," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2005. "Social learning, neighborhood effects, and investment in human capital," FCND briefs 190, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simler, Kenneth R. & Nhate, Virgulino, 2005. "Poverty, inequality, and geographic targeting: evidence from small-area estimates in Mozambique," FCND briefs 192, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert Jäckle & Marc-Andreas Mündler, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 1243, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marius Brülhart & Pamina Koenig, 2005. "New Economic Geography meets Comecon: Regional Wages and Industry Location in Central Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 05.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Alan Krueger & Jesse Rothstein & Sarah Turner, 2005. "Race, Income, and College in 25 Years: The Continuing Legacy of Segregation and Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 11445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian A. Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2005. "Principals as Agents: Subjective Performance Measurement in Education," NBER Working Papers 11463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2005cj133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrlaender, 2005. "Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties," Diskussionsschriften dp0507, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "The Continuing Practice and Impact of Discrimination," Working papers 2005-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Teresa Ciabattari, 2005. "Single Mothers, Social Capital, and Work-Family Conflict," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-118, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Coalition Formation with Local Public Goods and Network Effect," Game Theory and Information 0506007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development," Others 0506014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Berliant & Robert R. Reed III & Ping Wang, 2005. "Knowledge Exchange, Matching, and Agglomeration," Urban/Regional 0506013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jan 2006.