Report NEP-URE-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2004. "Parental Education And Child's Education: A Natural Experiment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 42, Royal Economic Society.
- Alex Anas, 2004. "Ethnic Segregation and Ghettos," Urban/Regional 0408006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven McIntosh, 2004. "What Difference Does It Make? Vocational Education For Low-Achieving School-Leavers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 41, Royal Economic Society.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott, 2004. "Moving costs, security of tenure and eviction," Urban/Regional 0408005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2004. "The Paris Residential Market: Driving Factors and Market Behaviour 1973-2001," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Anas & Hyok-Joo Rhee, 2004. "Curbing Excess Sprawl with Congestion Tolls and Urban Boundaries," Urban/Regional 0408004, EconWPA.