Report NEP-URE-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard & John Krainer, 2003. "House Prices and Consumer Welfare," NBER Working Papers 9783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Gabaix & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2003. "The Evolution of City Size Distributions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0310, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2003. "Multinomial choice with social interactions," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Per G. Fredriksson & John A. List & Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Chasing the Smokestack: Strategic Policymaking With Multiple Instruments," NBER Working Papers 9801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sobotka, TomÃ¡s & AdigÃ¼zel, Feray, 2002. "Religiosity and spatial demographic differences in the Netherlands," Research Report 02F65, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Rady, Sven & Ortalo-MagnÃ©, FranÃ§ois, 2002. "Homeownership," Discussion Papers in Economics 28, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2003. "Historical Perspectives on Racial Differences in Schooling in the United States," NBER Working Papers 9770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.