Report NEP-URE-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2002. "Mortgage Choice - The Danish Case," Finance Working Papers 02-22, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Marvin Kraus, 2003. "Monocentric Cities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 559, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lat:lateco:2003-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2003. "Does School Choice Increase School Quality?," NBER Working Papers 9683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Robert P. Inman & Steven Craig & Thomas Luce, 2003. "Local Revenue Hills: Evidence from Four U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 9686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.