Report NEP-URE-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli & Joseph Kieyah, 2002. "The Economics of Land Title Reform," Working papers 2003-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Gianni De Fraja & Pedro Landeras, "undated". "Could Do Better: The Effectiveness of Incentives and Competition in Schools," Discussion Papers 02/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck, 2003. "New Firm Formation by Industry over Space and Time: A Multi-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 322, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francisco Martinez Mora, "undated". "Income Stratification Across Public and Private Education: The Multi-community Case," Discussion Papers 03/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Eleanor Brown & James M. Ferris, 2002. "Philanthropy and Social Capital in Los Angeles," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-32, Claremont Colleges.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2002. "Community Credit," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10186, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2003. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Real Estate," NBER Working Papers 9475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imerman, Mark D. & Otto, Daniel, 2003. "A Preliminary Investigation of School District Expenditures with Respect to School District Size in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10183, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cecilia Conrad, 2002. "Race, Suburbs, and Local Expenditures on Families," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-31, Claremont Colleges.