Report NEP-UPT-2022-02-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Enrico Diecidue & Emmanuel Kemel & Ayse Onculer, 2022. "Temporal Risk Resolution: Utility vs. Probability Weighting Approaches," Post-Print hal-03507084, HAL.
- John K. -H. Quah & Gerelt Tserenjigmid, 2022. "Price Heterogeneity as a source of Heterogenous Demand," Papers 2201.03784, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2022.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Hervé Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy, 2021. "On the Fair Division of a Random Object," Post-Print halshs-03507995, HAL.
- Kemper, Fynn & Wichardt, Philipp C., 2021. "Procedurally justifiable strategies: Integrating context effects into multistage decision making," Kiel Working Papers 2202, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Farshad Noravesh & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2022. "Some connections between higher moments portfolio optimization methods," Papers 2201.00205, arXiv.org.
- Maniquet, François, 2021. "Multidimensional poverty measurement and preferences," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2021021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bart Capéau & Liebrecht De Sadeleer & Sebastiaan S. Maes, 2022. "Identifying the Distribution of Welfare from Discrete Choice," Working Papers ECARES 2022-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sarantis Tsiaplias & Qi Zeng & Guay Lim, 2021. "Retail investor expectations and trading preferences," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2021n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder, 2022. "Income-Dependent Equivalence Scales and Choice Theory: Implications for Poverty Measurement," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1991, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Susanne Elsas, 2021. "Causality in the Link between Income and Satisfaction: IV Estimation with Internal Instruments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1143, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Douadia Bougherara & Pierre Courtois & Maia David & Joakim Weill, 2021. "Spatial preferences for invasion management: a choice experiment on the control of Ludwigia grandiflora in a French regional park," Post-Print hal-03476692, HAL.
- Poekert, Philip E. & Swaffield, Sue & Demir, Ema K. & Wright, Sage A., 2022. "Leadership for Professional Learning towards Educational Equity: A Systematic Literature Review," Working Papers 21/5, Stockholm School of Economics, Center for Educational Leadership and Excellence.
- Aase, Knut K., 2021. "Optimal Risk Sharing in Society," Discussion Papers 2021/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Francisco J. Bariffi & Julia M. Puaschunder, 2021. "Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in the Age of COVID-19," RAIS Conference Proceedings 2021 0115, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.