Report NEP-UPT-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Hammond, Peter J. & Stern, Nicholas, 2020. "Fundamental Utilitarianism and Intergenerational Equity with Extinction Discounting," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 451, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kim, Minseong, 2019. "A comment on ergodicity economics," OSF Preprints 7gm8a, Center for Open Science.
- Oliver de Groot & Alexander W. Richter & Nathanial A. Throckmorton, 2019. "Valuation Risk Revalued," Working Papers 201904, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Ilke Aydogan & Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti, 2019. "Economic Rationality: Investigating the Links between Uncertainty, Complexity, and Sophistication," Working Papers 653, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mark L. Egan & Alexander MacKay & Hanbin Yang, 2020. "Recovering Investor Expectations from Demand for Index Funds," NBER Working Papers 26608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persichina, Marco, 2019. "Present Bias in Renewable Resources Management Reduces Agent’s Welfare," MPRA Paper 97986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2019.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Leonid Dolinskyi & Yan Dolinsky, 2019. "Extended Weak Convergence and Utility Maximization with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1912.08863, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Andrea Civelli & Cary Deck & Antonella Tutino, 2019. "Rationally Inattentive Savers and Monetary Policy Changes: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 1915, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jorge Vasquez & Marek Weretka, 2020. "Affective empathy in non-cooperative games," GRAPE Working Papers 36, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Levon Barseghyan & Francesca Molinari & Matthew Thirkettle, 2019. "Discrete choice under risk with limited consideration," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/19, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Spencer Bastani & Thomas Giebe & Oliver Gürtler, 2019. "A General Framework for Studying Contests," CESifo Working Paper Series 7993, CESifo.
- Watanabe, Minoru & Miyake, Yusuke & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2019. "Capital income taxation in endogenous fertility model," MPRA Paper 97721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiziana Assenza & Alberto Cardaci & Domenico Delli Gatti, 2019. "Perceived Wealth, Cognitive Sophistication and Behavioral Inattention," CESifo Working Paper Series 7992, CESifo.
- Shah, K.K & Ramos-Goñi, J.M & Kreimeier, S. & Devlin, N.J, 2020. "Anchoring Latent Scale Values for the EQ-5D-Y at 0 = Dead," Research Papers 002235, Office of Health Economics.
- Tommaso Denti & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2019. "Experimental Cost of Information," Working Papers 657, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dariusz Zawisza, 2020. "A note on the worst case approach for a market with a stochastic interest rate," Papers 2001.01998, arXiv.org.
- Monika Bolek & Rafal Wolski, 2019. "Rationality of more and less experienced groups of finance professionals. Example of Poland," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9912031, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hyungbin Park, 2019. "Convergence rates of large-time sensitivities with the Hansen--Scheinkman decomposition," Papers 1912.03404, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Sebastian Butschek & Roberto González Amor & Patrick Kampkötter & Dirk Sliwka, 2019. "Paying Gig Workers - Evidence from a Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7983, CESifo.
- Christoph March & Marco Sahm, 2019. "The Perks of Being in the Smaller Team: Incentives in Overlapping Contests," CESifo Working Paper Series 7994, CESifo.
- Sibert, Cara Elisabeth, 2018. "A Critical Analysis of Reproducibility in Loss Aversion and the Endowment Effect," OSF Preprints en9qj, Center for Open Science.
- Stout, Lynn & Library, Cornell, 2018. "Irrational Expectations," LawArXiv aq63c, Center for Open Science.
- Ohdoi, Ryoji & Futagami, Koichi, 2019. "Welfare Implications of Non-unitary Time Discounting," MPRA Paper 97346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold L. Cole & Dirk Krueger & George J. Mailath & Yena Park, 2020. "Coalition-Proof Risk Sharing Under Frictions," PIER Working Paper Archive 20-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.