Report NEP-UPT-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan Fallahgoul & Loriano Mancini & Stoyan V. Stoyanov, 2018. "Model Risk and Disappointment Aversion," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-65, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Thomas Douenne, 2019. "Disaster risks, disaster strikes and economic growth: the role of preferences," Working Papers 2019.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Matteo Brachetta & Claudia Ceci, 2019. "Optimal excess-of-loss reinsurance for stochastic factor risk models," Papers 1904.05422, arXiv.org.
- Olkhov, Victor, 2019. "New Essentials of Economic Theory I. Assumptions, Economic Space and Variables," MPRA Paper 93085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Regina Hammerschmid & Alexandra Janssen, 2018. "Crash-o-phobia in Currency Carry Trade Returns," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-64, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Miguel Ginés, 2019. "Strategic Ethics: Altruism without the Other-regarding Confound," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Senda Ounaies & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Souhail Chebbi, 2019. "Equilibrium of a production economy with non-compact attainable allocations set," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01859163, HAL.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2019. "A Pareto Inefficient Path to Steady State in Recession," MPRA Paper 93216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerr, Geoffrey N., 2018. "Efficient Deer Allocation: a field test of Gossen’s law," 2018 Conference, August 30-31, 2018, Wellington, New Zealand 287272, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prateek Bansal & Rico Krueger & Michel Bierlaire & Ricardo A. Daziano & Taha H. Rashidi, 2019. "Bayesian Estimation of Mixed Multinomial Logit Models: Advances and Simulation-Based Evaluations," Papers 1904.03647, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Morone, Andrea & Caferra, Rocco, 2019. "Individual and social preferences under risk: laboratory evidence on the group size effect," MPRA Paper 92856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Teruyuki Tamura, 2019. "Risk-averse and self-interested shifts in groups in both median and random rules," Working Papers SDES-2019-3, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2019.