Report NEP-UPT-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kanin Anantanasuwong & Roy Kouwenberg & Olivia S. Mitchell & Kim Peijnenberg, 2019. "Ambiguity Attitudes about Investments: Evidence from the Field," NBER Working Papers 25561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Schmidt, 2019. "Elicitation of ambiguous beliefs with mixing bets," Papers 1902.07447, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Ruimeng Hu, 2019. "Multiscale Asymptotic Analysis for Portfolio Optimization under Stochastic Environment," Papers 1902.06883, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- John Gathergood & David Hirshleifer & David Leake & Hiroaki Sakaguchi & Neil Stewart, 2019. "Naïve *Buying* Diversification and Narrow Framing by Individual Investors," NBER Working Papers 25567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levon Barseghyan & Francesca Molinari & Matthew Thirkettle, 2019. "Discrete Choice under Risk with Limited Consideration," Papers 1902.06629, arXiv.org.
- Jason S. Anquandah & Leonid V. Bogachev, 2019. "Optimal Stopping and Utility in a Simple Model of Unemployment Insurance," Papers 1902.06175, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Nina Hestermann & Yves Le Yaouanq, 2019. "It's not my Fault! Self-Confidence and Experimentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7501, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicole Bauerle & Tomer Shushi, 2019. "Risk Management with Tail Quasi-Linear Means," Papers 1902.06941, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Valeria Di Cosmo & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2018. "From Forward to Spot Prices: Producers, Retailers and Loss Averse Consumers in Electricity Markets," Working Papers 2018.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald, 2019. "Measuring Belief-Dependent Preferences without Information about Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7505, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel & Maennig, Wolfgang & Mueller, Steffen Q., 2019. "The generation gap in direct democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2019. "Counterfactuals with Latent Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2162R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alvino, Letizia & Constantinides, Efthymios & Franco, Massimo, 2018. "Towards a better understanding of consumer behavior : Marginal utility as a parameter in neuromarketing research," Other publications TiSEM b3e61951-9032-4cb4-b075-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gregorio Curello & Ludvig Sinander, 2019. "The lattice structure of preference comparison," Papers 1902.07260, arXiv.org.
- ChloÃ© Michel & Michelle Sovinsky & Steven Stern, 2019. "Value of Risky Lifestyle Choices," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_069, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Alan Krause, 2019. "Generational Bias and Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 19/02, Department of Economics, University of York.