Report NEP-UPT-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Maggis & Andrea Maran, 2018. "Stochastic Dynamic Utilities and Inter-Temporal Preferences," Papers 1803.05244, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Franz Dietrich, 2018. "Savage's Theorem Under Changing Awareness," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01743898, HAL.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2018. "Welfare-Based Altruism," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 89, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Nembua Célestin, Chameni & Wendji Clovis, Miamo, 2017. "On some decisive players for linear efficient and symmetric values in cooperative games with transferable utility," MPRA Paper 83670, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2018. "Foundations for Intertemporal Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 6913, CESifo.
- Ruimeng Hu, 2018. "Asymptotic Optimal Portfolio in Fast Mean-reverting Stochastic Environments," Papers 1803.07720, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- DREZE Jacques,, 2018. "Subjective expected utility with state-dependent but action/observation-independent preferences," CORE Discussion Papers 2018003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles-Albert Lehalle & Othmane Mounjid & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2018. "Optimal liquidity-based trading tactics," Papers 1803.05690, arXiv.org.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Eizo Akiyama & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2018. "Behavioral uncertainty and the dynamics of traders' confidence in their price forecasts," Post-Print hal-01712301, HAL.
- Glenn Boyle & Gerald Ward, 2018. "Do Better Informed Investors Always Do Better? A Buyback Puzzle," Working Papers in Economics 18/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kallas, Z. & Alba, M. F. & Casellas, Karina & Berges, Miriam & De Greef, G. & Gil, J. M., 2017. "Impact of the sensory experience on consumers' preference toward the origin of honey: a case study in Mar del Plata, Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2849, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Mongin, Philippe & Cozic, Mikaël, 2017. "Rethinking Nudge: Not One But Three Concepts," HEC Research Papers Series 1186, HEC Paris, revised 14 Nov 2017.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2017. "How Transport Costs Affect the Decision to Purchase a New or a Remanufactured Good," MPRA Paper 85315, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2018.
- Achilleas Vassilopoulos & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr, 2018. "Loss Aversion, Expectations and Anchoring in the BDM Mechanism," Working Papers 2018-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Lotfaliei, Babak, 2018. "The variance risk premium and capital structure," ESRB Working Paper Series 70, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Nadja Stroh-Maraun, 2018. "A Note on Manipulability in School Choice with Reciprocal Preferences," Working Papers CIE 111, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.