Report NEP-UPT-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masanari Asano & Irina Basieva & Andrei Khrennikov & Masanori Ohya & Yoshiharu Tanaka, 2017. "A Quantum-like Model of Selection Behavior," Papers 1705.08536, arXiv.org.
- Oliver de Groot & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2017. "Uncertainty Shocks in a Model of Effective Demand: Comment," CDMA Working Paper Series 201703, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 25 May 2017.
- Thai Ha-Huy & Cuong Le Van & Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2017. "No-arbitrage and Equilibrium in Finite Dimension: A General Result," Documents de recherche 17-06, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Curtis, John, 2017. "Pike (Esox lucius) stock management in designated brown trout (Salmo trutta) fisheries: Anglers’ preferences," Papers WP563, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cantillo, Miguel, 2017. "A Reconsideration of the Equity Premium Puzzle," MPRA Paper 79357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Marfè & Julien Penasse, 2016. "The Time-Varying Risk of Macroeconomic Disasters," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 463, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nelson, Katherine M. & Schlüter, Achim & Vance, Colin, 2017. "Distributional preferences and donation behavior among marine resource users in Wakatobi, Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 690, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nihad Aliyev & Xue-Zhong He, 2017. "Ambiguous Market Making," Research Paper Series 383, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mariola Sasinowska, 2017. "Analysis of Social Trust and Subjective Welfare in Poland," Working Papers 107/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.