Report NEP-UPT-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Ryan, 2017. "Random Binary Choices that Satisfy Stochastic Betweenness," Working Papers 2017-01, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- David Bauder & Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2017. "Bayesian Inference of the Multi-Period Optimal Portfolio for an Exponential Utility," Papers 1705.06533, arXiv.org.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Mentalism Versus Behaviourism in Economics: A Philosophy-of-Science Perspective," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249632, HAL.
- David Chivers, 2017. "Success, Survive or Escape? Aspirations and Poverty Traps," Working Papers 2017_06, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Schmidt, Lawrence & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2015. "Do You Save More or Less in Response to Bad News? A New Identification of the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution," MPRA Paper 78983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud, 2017. "Egalitarianism in Nontransferable Utility Games," Discussion Paper 2017-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Theodoros Diasakos & Georgios Gerasimou, 2017. "Preference Conditions for Invertible Demand Functions," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201708, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 23 Aug 2019.
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2017. "Strategy-proof multi-object auction design: Ex-post revenue maximization with no wastage," ISER Discussion Paper 1001, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Philipp Moehlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01387467, HAL.
- Frank Riedel & Jean-Marc Tallon & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2017. "Dynamically Consistent Preferences Under Imprecise Probabilistic Information," PSE Working Papers halshs-01513820, HAL.
- Jansen, Anika & Pfeifer, Harald & Raecke, Julia, 2017. "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms' investment in worker training," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Xiong, Qizhou, 2018. "The liquidity premium of safe assets: The role of government debt supply," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Cognitive ability and the effect of strategic uncertainty," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01261036, HAL.
- Luc Lauwers & Tom Potoms & Carmen Vázquez, 2017. "Addendum to: "Ranking opportunity sets on the basis of similarities of preferences: a proposal"," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 580589, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2017. "On a Class of Smooth Preferences," TSE Working Papers 17-799, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2017.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Reason-based choice and context-dependence: An explanatory framework," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249514, HAL.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017. "Huggett Economies with Multiple Stationary Equilibria," MPRA Paper 78984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Salamanca, 2017. "Random Dictatorship and the Value in Cooperative Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01511327, HAL.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal Abatement Decisions under Ambiguity Aversion in a Cap and Trade," Working Papers 2017.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Bauermeister, Golo-Friedrich & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "Multiple switching behavior in different display formats of multiple price lists," DARE Discussion Papers 1706, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Elias Bouacida & Daniel Martin, 2017. "Predictive Power in Behavioral Welfare Economics," PSE Working Papers halshs-01489252, HAL.