Report NEP-UPT-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Georgalos, 2016. "Dynamic decision making under ambiguity," Working Papers 112111041, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Marta Faias & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2016. "Credit Market Segmentation, Essentiality of Commodities, and Supermodularity," Working Papers wp420, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Multivariate Stochastic Dominance for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers," MPRA Paper 70637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Germano, Fabrizio & Zuazo-Garin, Peio, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 2072/260959, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Thureson, Disa, 2016. "Household production and the Elasticity of Marginal Utility of Consumption," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Wei Ma, 2016. "Pareto Optimality and Indeterminacy of General Equilibrium under Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 201621, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Andr'e Chiappori & Robert McCann & Brendan Pass, 2016. "Multidimensional matching," Papers 1604.05771, arXiv.org.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2016. "Why Do People Overwork at the Risk of Impairing Mental Health?," Discussion papers 16037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Collie, David R., 2016. "Gains from Variety? Product Differentiation and the Possibility of Losses from Trade under Cournot Oligopoly with Free Entry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Phumsith Mahasuweerachai & Jack L. Knetsch, 2016. "Willingness to Pay or Willingness to Accept: Determining the Appropriate Welfare Measure when Preferences are Reference-Dependent," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160325, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," Working Paper series 16-05, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kollmann, Robert & Zeugner, Stefan, 2016. "Blanchard and Kahn’s (1980) solution for a linear rational expectations model with one state variable and one control variable: the correct formula," MPRA Paper 70338, University Library of Munich, Germany.