Report NEP-UPT-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2016. "Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-Sector Models with Variable Income Effects," AMSE Working Papers 1607, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Dec 2015.
- Dreze, J., 2015. "Subjective expected utility with state-dependent but action/observation-independent preferences," CORE Discussion Papers 2015044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masayuki Yao, 2016. "Recursive Utility and the Solution to the Bellman Equation," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-08, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Mani, Subha & Sharma, Smriti & Singhal, Saurabh, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences: Firefighting in the Field," MPRA Paper 69674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dehez, P., 2015. "On Harsanyi dividends and asymmetrid values," CORE Discussion Papers 2015040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lorenzo Bastianello & Alain Chateauneuf, 2013. "About Delay Aversion," Working Papers 2013-30, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rangan Gupta & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Mampho P. Modise & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "Can Economic Uncertainty, Financial Stress and Consumer Sentiments Predict U.S. Equity Premium?," Working Papers 2013-20, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Santiago Gamba Santamaría & Oscar Fernando Jaulín Méndez & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Carlos Andrés Quicazán Moreno, 2016. "Comparison of Methods for Estimating the Uncertainty of Value at Risk," Borradores de Economia 927, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ismail M.S., 2015. "A paradox of rationality Ã la von Neumann-Morgenstern," Research Memorandum 041, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).