Report NEP-UPT-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Chauveau, 2014. "Stochastic dominance, risk and disappointment: a synthesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14054rr, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jan 2016.
- Mayumi Horie, 2016. "Bayesian Updating for Complementarily Additive Beliefs under Ambiguity," KIER Working Papers 935, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Löffler, Max, 2016. "Asymmetric labor-supply responses to wage-rate changes: Evidence from a field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Liu, Hening, 2015. "Measuring Ambiguity Aversion," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Markus Schaffner & Jayanta Sarkar & Benno Torgler & Uwe Dulleck, 2015. "The Implications of Daylight Saving Time: A Field Experiment on Cognitive Performance and Risk Taking," QuBE Working Papers 030, QUT Business School.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2016. "Measuring utility without mixing apples and oranges and eliciting beliefs about stock prices," MPRA Paper 69363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tinghög, Gustav & Andersson, David, 2016. "Are Individuals Luck Egalitarians?: An Experiment on the Influence of Brute and Option Luck on Social Preferences," LiU Working Papers in Economics 1, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Craig Brett & John A Weymark, 2016. "Voting over Selfishly Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax Schedules with a Minimum-Utility Constraint," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2016. "Knowing me, imagining you: Projection and overbidding in auctions," MPRA Paper 68981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salamanca Lugo, Andrés, 2016. "An Egalitarian Value for Cooperative Games with Incomplete Information," TSE Working Papers 16-620, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2017.
- Alcalde, Pilar & Vial, Bernardita, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Firm Reputation: Paying for Risk Rating in the Annuity Market," MPRA Paper 68993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2016. "A comparison of the GAI model and the Choquet integral with respect to a k-ary capacity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tito, Maria D., 2015. "Welfare Evaluation in a Heterogeneous Agent Model: How Representative is the CES Representative Consumer?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-109, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew Feltenstein & Jeffrey Condon, 2014. "Tax Evasion, the Provision of Public Infrastructure, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Approach to Two Very Different Countries, Egypt and Mauritius," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1426, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2015. "On the Existence of Equilibrium in Bewley Economies with Production," MPRA Paper 69061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peterman, William B., 2015. "Taxing Capital? The Importance of How Human Capital is Accumulated," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-117, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).