Report NEP-UPT-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heyen, Daniel & Goeschl, Timo & Wiesenfarth , Boris, 2015. "Risk Assessment under Ambiguity: Precautionary Learning vs. Research Pessimism," Working Papers 0605, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Driesen, B.W.I. & Lombardi, M. & Peters, H.J.M., 2015. "Feasible sets, comparative risk aversion, and comparative uncertainty aversion in bargaining," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ljudmila A. Bordag & Ivan P. Yamshchikov, 2015. "Optimization problem for a portfolio with an illiquid asset: Lie group analysis," Papers 1512.06295, arXiv.org.
- Sauter, Philipp & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2015. "Risk attitudes of foresters, farmers and students: An experimental multimethod comparison," DARE Discussion Papers 1514, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- A Banerji and Jeevant Rampal, 2015. "Loss Aversion And Willingness To Pay For New Products," Working papers 249, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Philipp Kircher & Johannes Spinnewijn & Amanda Starc, 2015. "Inferring Risk Perceptions and Preferences using Choice from Insurance Menus: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Roberts-Sklar, Matt, 2015. "A global factor in variance risk premia and local bond pricing," Bank of England working papers 576, Bank of England.
- Nicolas GRAVEL & Michel POITEVIN, 2015. "Should a Non-rival Public Good Always be Provided Centrally?," Cahiers de recherche 12-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bulat Sanditov & Saurabh Arora, 2015. "Social network and private provision of public goods," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-35, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Jonathan Vaksmann & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Voluntary Contributions to a Mutual Insurance Pool," Working Papers halshs-01243256, HAL.
- Nuno Silva, 2015. "Industry based equity premium forecasts," GEMF Working Papers 2015-19, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2015. "Gender Differences In Attitudes Towards Competition: Evidence From The Italian Scientific Qualification," Working Papers 201505, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.