Report NEP-UPT-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petraud, Jean & Boucher, Stephen & Carter, Michael, 2015. "Competing theories of risk preferences and the demand for crop insurance: Experimental evidence from Peru," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211383, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Serfilippi, Elena & Carter, Michael & Guirkinger, Catherine, 2015. "Certain and Uncertain Utility and Insurance Demand: Results From a Framed Field Experiment in Burkina Faso," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211384, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gudmundsson, Jens, 2015. "Compromises and Rewards: Stable and Non-manipulable Probabilistic Matching," Working Papers 2015:32, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Oct 2017.
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Christian Pierdzioch, 2015. "Predicting Recessions in Germany With Boosted Regression Trees," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201505, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Baba, Yasmina & Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose M. & Realini, Carolina, 2015. "Impact of hedonic evaluation on consumers’ preferences for beef enriched with Omega 3: A Generalized Multinomial Logit Model approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211191, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2015. "Relational goods and direct purchase from farmers: estimating the value of the relationship between consumers and producers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211550, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romina Boarini & Juan Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2015. "Beyond GDP: Is there a law of one shadow price?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2015/5, OECD Publishing.