Report NEP-UPT-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soetevent, Adriaan & Zhou, L., 2014. "Loss modification incentives for insurers under expected utility and loss aversion," Research Report 14022-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Masako Ikefuji & Roger Laeven & Jan Magnus & Chris Muris, 2014. "Expected Utility and Catastrophic Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-133/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anke Gerber & Kirsten I.M. Rohde, 2013. "Weighted Temporal Utility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-167/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Nov 2014.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Liting Zhou, 2014. "Loss Modification Incentives for Insurers under Expected Utility and Loss Aversion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-111/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bas Donkers & Carlos J.S. Lourenco & Benedict G.C. Dellaert & Daniel G. Goldstein, 2013. "Using Preferred Outcome Distributions to estimate Value and Probability Weighting Functions in Decisions under Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-065/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brogueira, Joao; Schuetze, Fabian, 2015. "Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in Lucas' asset pricing model when utility is unbounded," Economics Working Papers ECO2015/02, European University Institute.
- Vadym Lepetyuk & Christian A. Stoltenberg, 2013. "Reconciling Consumption Inequality with Income Inequality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-124/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lin Zhao & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2014. "Decision Making in Incomplete Markets with Ambiguity -- A Case Study of a Gas Field Acquisition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-149/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Jawwad Noor, 2015. "Delay Functions as the Foundation of Time Preference: Testing for Separable Discounted Utility," NBER Working Papers 21095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence From a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-136/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aase, Knut K., 2015. "The equity premium in a production economy; A new perspective involving recursive utility," Discussion Papers 2015/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández & Peter Borm & M. Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro, 2014. "Nontransferable Utility Bankruptcy Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-030/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zou, 2014. "Sequential Auctions, Price Trends, and Risk Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-139/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-132/III, Tinbergen Institute.