Report NEP-UPT-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nöldeke, Georg & Samuelson, Larry, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Working papers 2015/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- J. E. King & Michael McLure, 2014. "History of the Concept of Value," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Maxime Bonelli & Daniel Mantilla-Garcia, 2014. "Should a skeptical portfolio insurer use an optimal or a risk-based multiplier?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802327, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mai, Tien & Frejinger, Emma & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2015. "A nested recursive logit model for route choice analysis," MPRA Paper 63161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Barbara Cavasso & Luca Zarri, 2015. "Can Risk Averse Households Make Risky Investments? The Role of Trust in Others," Working Papers 12/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Knut Ulsrud, 2014. ""Entitled" Politicians - Lessons in justice from the 2009 UK parliament expense scandal," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201630, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2015. "Rational Expectations Equilibria: Existence and Representation," MPRA Paper 63196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2015. "Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-Sector Models: New Results with Additively-Separable Preferences," AMSE Working Papers 1515, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Markus Schaffner & Jayanta Sarkar & Benno Torgler & Uwe Dulleck, 2015. "The Implications of Daylight Saving Time: A Field Experiment on Cognitive Performance and Risk Taking," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Francesca Biagini & Jean-Pierre Fouque & Marco Frittelli & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2015. "A Unified Approach to Systemic Risk Measures via Acceptance Sets," Papers 1503.06354, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.