Report NEP-UPT-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2014. "Almost Stochastic Dominance for Risk-Averse and Risk-Seeking Investors," MPRA Paper 53347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calford, Evan & Chakraborty, Anujit & Fenig, Guidon & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "External and Internal Consistency of Choices made in Convex Time Budgets," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-37, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- Jan Heufer & Per Hjertstrand, 2014. "Homothetic Efficiency. A Non-Parametric Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0496, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Evolutionary Economics and Household Behavior," ISER Discussion Paper 0912, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Arem, Rim, 2014. "The absolute equilibrum theory; a new vision of the goods exchange," MPRA Paper 57947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Etro & Paolo Bertoletti, 2014. "A General Theory of Endogenous Market Structures," Working Papers 2014:09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 219, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.