Report NEP-UPT-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2014. "Performance of Utility Based Hedges," Working Papers 201404, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Peon, David & Calvo, Anxo & Antelo, Manel, 2014. "A short-but-efficient test for overconfidence and prospect theory. Experimental validation," MPRA Paper 54135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Pepin, 2014. "Asset Prices and Risk Aversion," Working Papers hal-00955590, HAL.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Heterogeneity and limited stock market Participation," Discussion Papers 2014/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Thai Ha Huy & Cuong Le Van & Manh Hung Nguyen, 2014. "Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in infinite dimensional economies with short," Working Papers 2014-100, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney & Thorsten Moenig, 2014. "Discovered Preferences for Risky and Non-Risky Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Brendan Markey-Towler, 2014. "Why do I keep going in circles? On the impossibility of constructing rational preferences," Discussion Papers Series 507, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2014/565 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason Hartford and Nic Spearman, 2014. "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Risk Aversion and Gender Discrimination in Assessment," Working Papers 418, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Felipe Almeida, 2014. "A Psychological Perspective Of Keynes’S Approach To Decision-Making," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 008, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andersson, Ola & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Miettinen, Topi & Stephan, Ute, 2014. "Person-Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test," Working Paper Series 1010, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schwarz, Claudia, 2014. "Investor fears and risk premia for rare events," Discussion Papers 03/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.