Report NEP-UPT-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2013. "Manipulating reliance on intuition reduces risk and ambiguity aversion," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/399983 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance," GRI Working Papers 137, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/375156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/415143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rahul Deb & Debasis Mishra, 2013. "Implementation with securities," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Nobuhiko Terui & Shohei Hasegawa, 2013. "Modeling Preference Change through Brand Satiation," TMARG Discussion Papers 112, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/403598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," Working Papers halshs-00881451, HAL.
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2013. "Equity, Development Aid and Climate Finance," GRI Working Papers 123, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.