Report NEP-UPT-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2013-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Stephen Eliot Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian decision problems with heterogeneous priors," Economics Working Papers 1357, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lawless, Lydia J.R. & Nayga, Rodolfo & Drichoutis, Andreas, 2013. "Time preference and health behaviour: A review," MPRA Paper 45382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Kyle & Sun, Pengfei & de Vries, Casper G. & Zhou, Chen, 2013. "The cross-section of tail risks in stock returns," MPRA Paper 45592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Bunn & Caterina Calsamiglia & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "Testing for Fictive Learning in Decision-Making under Uncertainty," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1890, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2013. "The Impact of Individual Risk Preferences on Valuing Preservation of Threatened Species: an Application to Lynx Populations in Poland," Working Papers 2013-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Moore, Kyle & Sun, Pengei & de Vries, Casper G. & Zhou, Chen, 2013. "The drivers of downside equity tail risk," MPRA Paper 45591, University Library of Munich, Germany.