Report NEP-UPT-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2012. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768894, HAL.
- Phillip Monin, 2013. "On a dynamic adaptation of the Distribution Builder approach to investment decisions," Papers 1301.0907, arXiv.org.
- Cho, In Soo, 2013. "Are Risk Attitudes Fixed Factors or Fleeting Feelings?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Nolan & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators," Working Paper Series rwp12-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Song, Zhaogang, 2012. "Probability Weighting of Rare Events and Currency Returns," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea Kübler & Georg Weizsäcker, 2013. "Preference for Randomization: Empirical and Experimental Evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mathias Huebener, 2012. "The Role of Family Risk Attitudes in Education and Intergenerational Mobility: An Empirical Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 529, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robin Greenwood & Andrei Shleifer, 2013. "Expectations of Returns and Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 18686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katerina Straznicka, 2012. "Temporal stability of risk preference measures," Working Papers 1236, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.