Report NEP-UPT-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2011. "Towards a Purely Behavioral Definition of Loss Aversion," MPRA Paper 37628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Mark Dean & Pietro Ortoleva, 2012. "Allais, Ellsberg, and Preferences for Hedging," Working Papers 2012-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand under Prospect Theory:A Graphical Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1764, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Keita Owari, 2011. "ON ADMISSIBLE STRATEGIES IN ROBUST UTILITY MAXIMIZATION (Forthcoming in "Mathematics and Financial Economics")," CARF F-Series CARF-F-257, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765032031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammad Majid Fouladgar Author_Email: & Abdolreza Yadani-Chamzini & Mohammad Hossein Basiri, 2011. "Risk Evaluation Of Tunnelling Projects By Fuzzy Topsis," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-087-331, Conference Master Resources.