Report NEP-UPT-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2011. "Towards a Purely Behavioral Definition of Loss Aversion," MPRA Paper 37628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Mark Dean & Pietro Ortoleva, 2012. "Allais, Ellsberg, and Preferences for Hedging," Working Papers 2012-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand under Prospect Theory:A Graphical Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1764, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Keita Owari, 2011. "ON ADMISSIBLE STRATEGIES IN ROBUST UTILITY MAXIMIZATION(Revised in March 2012, Forthcoming in "Mathematics and Financial Economics")," CARF F-Series CARF-F-257, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zubanov, N.V., 2012. "Risk Aversion and Effort in an Incentive Pay Scheme with Multiplicative Noise: Theory and Experimental Evidence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-005-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mohammad Majid Fouladgar Author_Email: & Abdolreza Yadani-Chamzini & Mohammad Hossein Basiri, 2011. "Risk Evaluation Of Tunnelling Projects By Fuzzy Topsis," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-087-331, Conference Master Resources.