Report NEP-UPT-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Günter Franke & Ferdinand Graf, 2011. "Does Portfolio Optimization Pay?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2011. "Classical Subjective Expected Utility," Working Papers 400, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nakamoto, Yasuhiro & Sato, Masayuki, 2011. "Loss aversion, social comparison and physical abilities at younge age," MPRA Paper 31221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adi Schnytzer & Barbara Luppi, 2011. "Painful Regret and Elation at the Track," Working Papers 2011-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- John Engle & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2011. "Social Exchange and Risk and Ambiguity Preferences," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-46, CIRANO.
- Keita, Kamei, 2011. "Industrialization and technological progress with many countries under a non-homothetic preference," MPRA Paper 31186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:02/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathieu Bargès & Stéphane Loisel & Xavier Venel, 2011. "On finite-time ruin probabilities with reinsurance cycles influenced by large claims," Post-Print hal-00430178, HAL.